Vishwambhara dasa, Chairman of Braj Bhumi Group, Inc.
Message has been approved by: IGVT Executive Committee, Bhaktabandhav Seva Team, and Braj Bhumi Group Inc. Executive Committee (Custodian for IGVT Assets outside India). Photos are taken daily, monitoring progress.
* * * *
Srila Gurudeva’s Samadhi Mandir – Status to Date
CONSTRUCTION UPDATE # 2
JANUARY 23, 2015
Construction Update # 2
January 23, 2015
Samadhi project – General Update
- In the spirit of Srila Gurudeva’s Last Will, where Srila Gurudeva explicitly stated he wished for Sripad BV Madhav Maharaj, Sripad BV Tirtha Maharaj, and Sripad Premananda Prabhuji Bramachari to cooperate together on all matters regarding his Samadhi, a Meeting between them occurred on Kartika 2014 with IGVT representatives Mr. Sommnath and Ramchandra prabhu to help organize the execution of the Samadhi project.
- It was unanimously approved that Bhaktabandhav Seva Team kindly take charge of the Samadhi project at this particular juncture, specifically November 2014.Take responsibility in the form of financing, monitoring, and overseeing the project.
- Bhaktabandhav Seva team is represented by Venu Gopal Prabhu, Gaurgopal prabhu, and Gaura Raja prabhu and they will be responsible for participating and guiding the Samadhi construction.
- This update primarily covers the Samadhi Construction portion of Phase 2, which is the Ground Floor Section and Phase 3, which is the building structure.
- Bhaktabandhav Seva team has taken responsibility of Phase 2 and Phase 3 of Samadhi project, which is the concrete floor and building structure for the main Samadhi temple building from ground to spires.
- It has been reported that the balance of Phase 2, or Ground Floor section, has been financed by Bhaktabandhav Seva team and is in final stages of completion (has not been completed so financial figures haven’t been finalized).
- Phase 3, or Building Structure, estimates will be confirmed by contractor once ground floor (phase 2 is completed).
For any questions please contact Venugopal prabhu email@example.com and Gaurgopal prabhu firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your seva and support for Srila Gurudeva’s Samadhi Mandir!
Thank you for your seva and support for Srila Gurudeva’s Samadhi Mandir!”