A Letter from Sripad Visnudaivata Maharaja

by BV Vishnu Daivata Maharaja

I am still distributing books religiously :-) on the Bangalore railway station. I have collected the email addresses of the most of the people I met on the railway station. I have received a mobile with a camera. I can take some pictures also. However, do not know how to transfer them to the computer.

My books are finished. I have distributed all the books that were donated mercifully by the GVP sponsorship program. The collected laksmi was handed over to Sripada BV Dandi Maharaja for the Bangalore Farm. I have no words to express the gratefulness of showering books on me. I assure you that anything you give to Sri Ranganatha Gaudiya Matha will be used to the best service of propagating the mission of Srila Gurudeva.

As you know, the most of the people I meet on the railway station are software people or armed forces people. They eagerly want to read the books. The Butter Thief, secrets of the Undiscovered Self and Way of Love books are in great demand. Harmony book is also well-appreciated, a lot of people snatched it from my hands.

Regards,

Swami BV Vishnu Daivata

Like this article?

Subscribe to receive newly posted articles directly into your inbox as they are published.

10 Responses to A Letter from Sripad Visnudaivata Maharaja

1. venu gopal das October 4, 2011 at 10:02 PM #

pranams. awesome, maharaja.

2. Lavanga Manjari October 5, 2011 at 2:40 AM #

Very sweet letter maharaja… All glories, all glories to Srila Gurudeva and
    the books seva,
    Ki Jaya, jaya, jaya!!!

3. Jaya Sri-Bhalla October 5, 2011 at 5:23 AM #

Jai ho maharaj!

4. Sri October 5, 2011 at 5:42 AM #

Dandavat Pranams Maharaj,

Dandavat pranams to someone highly capable of spreading Srila Gurudev’s mission.

5. Jadubara Das October 6, 2011 at 1:57 AM #

Dear Maharaj,
    Thank you for this wonder ful service. One small problem, when I click on the link to make a Paypal payment/donation it doesn’t work.

YS,
    Yadubar das
    Melbourne, Australia

• Raghava Pandit das October 6, 2011 at 8:07 AM #

Thanks prabhu ji, please click on the “Sponsor Free Books” baner on the right > will take you to the same page…. hope this works.
      Pranams,
      ys
      Raghava

6. Dayanidhi Das (Davender from Bangalore) October 7, 2011 at 7:53 AM #

Dandavat Maharaj ji,

Awesome, It is really an inspiration.

Jai Ho Maharaj!

7. Nitai Chaitanya das kanistha adhikari October 8, 2011 at 6:15 PM #

Haribol, Prabhu!!!
    Remember me? From NJ, I visited you devotees at the Harlem, NY temple.
    Never got a chance to tell you that the books were saved when everyone split.
    I had bought all the books that Dr Chatterjee was
    holding in lieu of the rent in 2005. He would not soften his stance.
    So, I had to pay him $1,000 US.
    Donated them to devotees for mass distribution.
    Anyway, all that is history.

• venu gopal das October 25, 2011 at 4:33 PM #

Hey dandavats Nitai Chaitanya Prabhu!
      I remember those events, until he left New York father was still some discussion pending.
      while I don’t agree with Dr Chatterjee’s stance, I’d like to thank you for your help in this regard. It’s very nice that you donated books for distribution. Are you still in New York now? I’m in badger for Kartik month.
      In-service
      Venu Gopal das

8. fallen soul October 9, 2011 at 10:45 PM #

dandvat maharaj
    aapko phone ke saath ek wire bhi hoga jo ek taraf se pen drive jaisa dikhega aur dusri taraf se mobile ka charging point jaisa dekega usse aap mobile connect kar do aur ek folder khulega aur usse copy paste kar do us folder se pc main fir aap is site main dal sakte hai

dandvat